Sunday, December 28, 2008

Liz: week of Dec 29

Finish all work undone from previous weeks.

Math:
Lesson 4
play 3 games of Sudoku from the Squidoo lens and 3 games from your section of your choice (leave comments on the lens telling me what you played, when, and if applicable, what your scores or times were)

Government: read 291 - 296

Language: write daily on your blog. I will check for spelling, punctuation, and basic grammar. I will put my corrections in the comments. Check there and then correct your work as necessary.
(200 word minimum on all assignments)

  • Monday: What is something you do well?
  • Tuesday: What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?
  • Wednesday: What do you like to do in your free time?
  • Thursday: How do you feel on the first day of winter? Why?
  • Friday: write 50 words on whatever you would like

Quiz on the American Lit reading pages 9-13
Read first section (I need to see the book in order to be more specific)


Bible: memorize Psalm 4:5-8


History:Read chapter 5 of The Light and The Glory and narrate chapter 4

Spanish: work with your dad


Sign Language: learn 5 signs; Have quick review with Kaytie on last 2 week's signs

Handwriting: write Psalm 5 neatly on notebook paper (cursive)

Geography:Look up New Hampshire online and make notes about history, climate, industry, and trivia
do the US puzzle that I have
do the US puzzle on the Ben's guide link from the Squidoo lens

1 comment:

Liz said...

GO look at my favorite Christmas gift blog and at what I'm good at blog. I changed them some.