Sunday, January 4, 2009

Liz: week of Jan 5

Finish all work undone from previous weeks.

Math:Lesson 5
play 3 games of Sudoku from the Squidoo lens and 3 games from your section of your choice (leave comments on the lens telling me what you played, when, and if applicable, what your scores or times were)

Government: read 297 - 303
Answer questions 3 and 4 on page 295
Answer questions for Governor and 1 question from each of the others on page 296

Language: write daily on your blog. I will check for spelling, punctuation, and basic grammar. I will put my corrections in the comments. Check there and then correct your work as necessary. (200 word minimum on all assignments)
Monday: What is your favourite room in your home and why?
Tuesday: What would happen if there were no television? Why would this be good? bad?
Wednesday: What do you think the world needs now?
Thursday: What kind of animal would you like to be and why?
Friday: write about whatever you would like

Read first section "John Smith" and answer questions at end of section.

Bible: memorize Psalm 5:1-4

History:Read chapter 5 of The Light and The Glory and narrate chapter 4

Spanish: work with your dad

Sign Language: learn 5 signs; Have quick review with Kaytie on last 2 week's signs

Handwriting: write Psalm 6 neatly on notebook paper (cursive)

Geography:Look up New Hampshire online and make notes about history, climate, industry, and trivia
do the US puzzle that I have
do the US puzzle on the Ben's guide link from the Squidoo lens

1 comment:

Liz said...

I tried to leave a comment on the squidoo lense but it wouldn't let me. So i'll just post here. I won the games of sudoku.1st time 2:57, 2nd 3:21 and the 3rd time was 3:33. Then I played deep grey once and I won! then I played simon says and did pretty good. And lastly I played lose your marbles and had 5 marbles left in 49 seconds.